By Sydney Burskey
- 2 cups of peanut butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 large Nellie’s free Range Eggs
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Nutella
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Cream butter and sugars until until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake until edges are firm, 7-9 minutes. Cool on pans 5 minutes.
- Press an indentation in center of each cookie with the end of a wooden spoon handle. Fill each with 1/2 teaspoon Nutella; sprinkle with salt.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.