‘Tis the season to get your craft on
By Logan Burgos, Zoe Cox, Kyra Klay, and Connor Rakers
After slaving over making a Thanksgiving dinner, filling up on pie, and cleaning the house after your family leaves, the holiday you’ve been waiting for is here at last. Finally, it is now socially okay to hang up your Christmas decorations, and start shopping for your friends and family. However, coming up with new and unique gifts for everyone on your list during the holiday season can be challenging to say the least. Make your season both merry and bright with new decorations that everyone will enjoy.
Crafty Holiday Stars:
- Wooden Stars
- Paint Brushes
- Paint (Christmas Colors)
- Whatever else you may want to add to your star
- Step 1: Take your wooden star that you want to decorate and decide which paint colors you want to use while decorating it
- Step 2: After deciding what paint color you want to use, paint the star in whatever pattern you would like to
- Step 3: Once your star is painted the way you want it, add glitter. Make sure the place you want to add glitter onto has wet paint on it still, and then add however much glitter you would like
- Step 4: Add any other decorations you would like to add on your star to make it the way you like it for the holiday season (pictures, words, etc.)
- Step 5: Hang it up! Or wrap it up as a holiday gift to friends or family for their home!